Monday, June 21, 2010

Why do some people come on here and make up ridiculous stories about cops and others?

Do you believe them?Why do some people come on here and make up ridiculous stories about cops and others?
Some are probably true but the continual accusers are not taken seriously by anyone. This area has become a bit lame and the continual abusers tend to spoil some very good questions.





Some questions posted in law enforcement are are from people who really need help and are desperate to have sensible answers.





I feel sorry for those people (either desperate for advice or wanting to know what their sentence will be) who ask a perfectly good question only to get it ruined and hijacked by the constant cop haters who never have any good advice.





This section is good for those who need help and advice and I have often had the best answer here because I research the topic and post links to help those that need it - but, I'm beginning to go to other areas and neglect those people who may need help because I'm fed up with the usual trolls who come here only to make silly complaints. - They don't care about helping or giving advice but just see an easy way to bash authority with complete impunity.





We should all report more of the unhelpful bashers and get them removed so that those that need help actually get it.





Just my small opinion.





Good luck with your question - it'll probably be removed by the bashers!!!Why do some people come on here and make up ridiculous stories about cops and others?
At nearly 50 years of age i can recall dozens of incidents of police brutality which never made the public domain,some quite horrifying.The one that sticks with me most is as a teenager i and another pinched a couple of football scarves of a couple of lads returning from a football match.We were caught and in the police cells my accomplice was beaten black and blue by six officers for being ';cheeky';.Needless to say i have avoided the police like the plague for the last thirty years.


Only this spring my son had his head and chest stamped on by policemen for resisting arrest in a case of mistaken identity.Police brutality does exist but these days its called reasonable force.


With all the cctv and mobile phone recording going on these days you would think the thug element in the police force would be on the decline,i'm not so sure.
Mostly no. Some may be true but it seems to be the same few people all the time. Maybe one genuine complaint but some people seem to have dozens. I've never met a cop, a traffic warden, a tax inspector (yes I do have a job) or a customs guy.


How come some people seem to meet all these people all the time and have reason to complain about them?





I expect a few are genuine though but I'm suspicious of the regular complainers.
Obviously you haven't seen the quality of the rest of the questions being asked here, which range from the wittily amusing, to the surreal, banal and frankly downright idiotic.





As for the troll element, well...





Of course you could just answer everything and inject a bit of humour into your answers where appropriate. There are of course also lots of confused young 'uns on this forum, so if you can help then you should.
Because they have nothing better to do or they got caught doing something illegal so the only place they can think of to make police officers mad is here. Some of the things I believe and some are so stupid that I can't believe them so it all just really depends on what they say.
Stoo73 - well said.


Mind you, there's a few old 'uns too!





I'm middle aged so I'm a bit of both :)





In answer to the question - I think some people are just bored and need a hobby. Ranting off here gives them one and at least keeps them off the streets.





Well done Yahoo - you're providing a social service to us all.
TRy being rude to a cop if you are stopped or questioned or even being unco-operative. you may get a taste of what they are like. Suggest they concern themselves with catching real criminals and you will be on the ground in no time. Go on try it.
I don't take anything seriously nor do I believe anyone here on Yahoo Answers. :) I think everyone is either really bored, crazy, or teenagers.
I answer most of them as if they're true, as I'm sure a few are.


But I generally chalk it up to trolls/ignorant cop haters being immature.
What,s the name of your planet? I,ll book a flight there,...I,d love to live somewhere where there are no bent coppers!
you mean like obama does
Sometimes yes, do you know why? experience has taught me to never put ANYTHING past a cop. Why do so many people just give police a free pass and ASSUME that they are innocent?
maybe most of them are true
  • second skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash