Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How old do you think girls should be when they start wearing make-up?

My mom made me wait until I was 16.How old do you think girls should be when they start wearing make-up?
im 13 and i wear makeup any age unless you wear loads of make up like 16How old do you think girls should be when they start wearing make-up?
I was allowed to wear eyeshadow and lipstick and all that when I turned thirteen. I generally don't like messing with mascara and foundation, so I didn't use it until I was around sixteen. I still usually save makeup just for special occasions.





When I have children, I'll probably let the girls start with lip gloss, blush, and powder (all natural colors) at eleven or twelve or so, and then work my way up. It all depends, though, on how mature the girl is. The way I see it, there's no need for a twelve-year-old girl to look sixteen.
12,i started when i was 11 though,but w.e lol liek my mom even cared..
Depends on how mature they are, and what their school is like. I probably won't let mine wear make up until they are 15 when I have children.
It depends on the girl. When my daughter starts middle school, which is about 11-12 years old, she can start wearing a light blush and mascara, after that we will see how she matures. I think that eyeshadow should be reserved for when they are at least 15-16. Then, not so dark they look sleazy! Good Luck
whenever they want. but if theyre going to start out at 12 or 13, then i think they should just wear simple mascara, eyeliner, and powder. simple stuff so they still look natural and fresh.
I think when girls turn 10, they should wear smackers stuff, and when they turn 11 or 12, they can wear other company's branded lip gloss. When they turn 13, they should wear mascara and eyshadow, and when they turn 14, eyeliner. When they turn 15, they should be able to wear everything.
12 years old
I have 5 daughters and most of them were 12 when they started. They had to keep it light and natural, and for the most part they always did. As they got older they developed their own style, but they all still look fresh and natural instead of heavily made up!
16 starting with lipstick or lip gloss


full on makeup including foundation and / or powder by 21 you don't want to over do it.
I was allowed to wear mascara and lip gloss when I turned 12, and other make-up when I was a freshman.
i think they should wear it as soon as they are mature enough not to turn into spoiled brats..i'd say in any case around 16...i am sixteen and a half and only started wearing eyeliner a few days ago..before that i wore absolutely no makeup..now i need to look more awake due to my sleep deprived schedule so i started wearing eyeliner.
When (and if) they truly need it. Maybe it's the failing eye sight of an old man, but I think young girls are beautiful just as nature created them. My wife is 50 years old and I still don't think she needs makeup. She was beautiful when I married her and she's beautiful today. Why mess up what nature has taken 1000's of years to perfect?
In my school, its around 12 with just some lipgloss and playful eyeshadow (the lipsmackers etc) and then at 13 maybe throw in some eyeliner and then thats about it until like 15 and then go all out.
I think it should be a gradual process - you could let a 12 year old wear lip gloss, a 14 year old wear mascara and eye shadow, and the rest at 16.
when they enter middle school about


12 years works
16 and up
High school
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash