Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you dress emo,style your hair emo, and do your make-up emo?

Im not a poser, Im just asking because I wanted to see what people would say.How do you dress emo,style your hair emo, and do your make-up emo?
play on this it shows you how.How do you dress emo,style your hair emo, and do your make-up emo?
';hot topic'; clothes, teased hair, black eyeliner/shadow. skate shoes, pyrimid belts. Well, I wear all types of brands and styles of clothes, whether it be preppy or emo or hippy or whatever stule...just like em if they look good on me. and I do the smokey eye and black eyeliner and I love pyramid belts because I feel good in it...I'm not any stereotype by the way, but have been classified by other ignorant ***holes when I was in school as a ';goth'; because I didnt wear the same abercrombie shirt every friggin day.
Sterio typical?


Hair+Makeup-http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/db/8/AAAAAsPa5FkAAAAAANuOBQ.jpg


clothes-http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg22/belkis_johanna/Emo/clothes-1.jpg








And as thee emos say..Emo is not just a style of clothing its a way of lifee :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash