Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite make up product at Sephora?

I'm going to Sephora today because I really need some new make up! Please let me know what your favorite Sephora products are and why you like 'em! Thanks so much!What is your favorite make up product at Sephora?
I LOVE the Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette!!!





It's the only eyeshadow I have used since I bought it, and it comes with a sample of Urban Decay Primer Potion - which is an AMAZING product!





Have fun!What is your favorite make up product at Sephora?
I just LOVE their Bare Escentuals' Buxom lip gloss..


honestly, I think it's one of the best lip glosses that you


can purchase for yourself.. it leaves your lips nice and tingly,


cool.. and it doesn't dry out like the others.. its just great..


you HAVE to try it..





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>








another product that I know you love is the


24/7 Glide On eye liner, it goes on soo smoother


and it lasts a LONG while!





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>








Hope you try the products and LOVE it!





=D
dior color pallettes eye shadows pretty much any of the color choices and dior show mascara....they are my FAVORITE!
Urban decay primer potion and OPI nailpolishes are my faves. I also like the lip venom lip gloss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash