Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best make-up to use for oily skin?

I need to find foundation that doesn't clog my poors, something good for oily skin. I don't care about price, I just need something that works.What is the best make-up to use for oily skin?
First you need to correct the oily skin before even thinking about makeup.


The Body Shop has a line of Tea Tree Oil products that will control the oil on your face so you won't have to worry as much.





Then, wear a oil controlling primer like Smashbox Photo Finish and then powder foundation like MAC Studio Fix.What is the best make-up to use for oily skin?
Clinique has foundation that works very well and is very light. My skin is very, very oily and I get a lot of blackheads because of it. The Pureness line by Shiseido works absolutely wonderful and virtually pulls all the oil out of my skin. They have it at some malls, but not many. Maybe try to order it online.
I'm pretty much in love with Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation. Buy it in the combination/oily skin. I have very acne prone skin. I've tried everything. Revlon is by far the best I've ever used. and i set it with L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup.





but as was said before, work on correcting your skin issues, first!








good luck hun:)





oh, and what helps me is i put a clear Neutrogena Acne Stress Control mask on before my makeup. i feel as though it creates a protective barrier between my makeup and my skin. this is it:


http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.co鈥?/a>
Mineral foundations are absolutely it, they don't clog your pores, your skin can breathe and they actually help prevent breakouts... try Revlon, Nude By Nature, Thin Lizzy or Sheer Cover.
http://www.notjustaprettyface.org/
marykay mineral powder works great
Don't use foundation. Work on getting better skin. And then you won't need foundation.
Covergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash