Monday, June 21, 2010

Anyone got the name of a really good make up and skin care line for VERY sensitive skin?

I have tried Clinique, Olay, Dove, Lancome, Estee Lauder and all make my eyes burn or skin breakout within hours. I have developed this sensitivity over the past 15 years and it just seems to get worse all the time. Suddenly at a time in my life when I really need to wear a little make up, I can't wear any at all.Anyone got the name of a really good make up and skin care line for VERY sensitive skin?
Same problem here babe! It BLOWS! I get the hive action and everything... ugh.





Face wash: Avalon Organics Co-Q 10 Facial Cleansing Milk. Its sooo gentle and removes makeup (as a bonus, its not really supposed to...). It has no actual soap (sodium --blank--sulfates) in it, but its amazing! They have one that is just a cleanser so if you get it make sure you get the Facial Cleansing MILK!





Makeup: Smoky Mountain Minerals is really nice and doesnt contain bismuth (which causes allergic rxns). My aunt uses Mojave Magic and her allergies are RIDICULOUS. I have never used it but she likes it so, thats a pretty good word to go on. For eyeshadow I use the Smoky Mountain stuff or Bare Minerals.





I hope you find something that works for you. Look those up online, and see what you can find. I know how FREAKIN' FRUSTRATING stupid allergies can be (and expensive for the steroids too)! I hope I helped ya! Good luck.Anyone got the name of a really good make up and skin care line for VERY sensitive skin?
How about Almay?
almay and nutragena are good for makeup I use caldale for skin care its gentler then nutragena you can but it at saprha and a few other stoes also on line
I do NOT sell this stuff but I can guarantee you that Mary Kay products will work. I had a horrible complexion when I was a teen (way way back) and I'd wear it and it would CLEAR my face up....I'm allergic to a lot of skin products and deodorants........if I wore any make-up now, I would find it again......
Try Almay
I am allergic to everything...the only makeup and skin care products that I can use is Merle Norman. Just google that name to find a retailer in your area. I have used it for 20 years.
how about: so-soft?
Have you ever tried some homemade products that you can make yourself. Maybe you should should make some masks rather than spending all your money on stuff that will not work.


http://beauty.about.com/od/fragrance/r/s鈥?/a>


http://www.fatfreekitchen.com/beauty/fac鈥?/a>


http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/homema鈥?/a>


http://www.care2.com/greenliving/pumpkin鈥?/a>


http://umibrahim.tripod.com/id26.html





I found these in magazines:


SENSITIVE SKIN


EAT: Anti- inflammatory foods, like blueberries, and cherries.


APPLY: A mashed avocado mask is also great for sensitive skin.


And I also found that these might help. You can give em' a shot or not.


http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/Product.as鈥?/a>


http://www.avene.com.au/products/intoler鈥?/a>


http://www.natio.com.au/product_info.php鈥?/a>


http://www.paydenspharmacy.co.uk/product鈥?/a>


http://www.alltoiletries.com/shared/prod鈥?/a>
that's exactly how mine was.


try bareminerals.


it's amazing.


a little expensive kinda but worth it.





oh and this is my brother's profile.


im actually a girl


haha
Have you talked to the people at these counters...and DON';T use products from places like trget and stuff, those are usually crap...especially for you with sensitive skin. the best thing to do is to google it. might sound cheezy but im sure your not the only one in the world and there will be makeup that will suit your skin type. another option is just don't wear makeup at all...if you can keep your skin clean, thats all that matters...natural looks the best. but good luckand i hope you figure it out1
Cetaphil is the most gentle I have found.
I recommend Arbonne's skin care and makeup lines. They have many products specifically for sensitive skin and anything that is applied around the eye has been opthamologist (eye doctor) tested and approved.


For really sensitive skin try their Intelligence Skin Care line. I also use, personally and professionally, their entire makeup line. I would recommend the mineral makeup for sensitive skin.
I like the natural line called Kandesn. ...pricing is about same as better dept store brands but the difference is that it is natural without the stuff that clogs your skin such as glycerin, lanolin and preservatives and animal by products.





I've used the line for the last eleven years and love it...
proactiv.[ the same company that make the 3 step acne fighting treatment] have a new line of make-up that is very good on senitive skin. or you can try covergirl make-up they come in a sensitive collection too.





hope it helps
Neutrogena actually works very good for lotion and Cetaphil has really good skin cleansers for sensitive skin. My best friend breaks out by just trying clothes on and she loves that brand.
i have issues with some make up but i dont really know if what i use would be the same for you... but as for skin care..





i use oxy face wipes, instead of having to wash with soap because i breakout in rashes and spots when using soap, and the face pads work fine for me, just wipe it on a morning then on a night before bed..





but its different for each person, i hope you find a solution, but maybe give oxy products a go for skincare at least =]
neutrogena and arbonne. look for arbonne online, cause you cant buy it in stores
Physician's Formula!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash