Monday, June 21, 2010

I am a teenage and i need to find a type of make-up that is really good for my skin. What should I use?

I have tried many things,including Bare Minerals, which did not work well with my skin. I need something that is easy to put on, takes very little time, won't leave lines of where the make-up ends, lasts throughout the school day, and will look very natural.I am a teenage and i need to find a type of make-up that is really good for my skin. What should I use?
I like L'OREAL and it doesn't cause me to break out and it lasts all day. And as long as you get the right colour, it shouldn't leave lines where the makeup ends.I am a teenage and i need to find a type of make-up that is really good for my skin. What should I use?
I absolutely love Physicians Formula.


It's easy to come by since it's at most drug stores.








:)


Good luck!
No make up is GOOD for your skin, try L'Oreal , TRUE MATCH is very good light and easily applied, make sure you blend some down under your chin and into your neck, make sure also that you blend well to your ears and around your hairline,if you tend to be oily on your chin forehead and nose pat sparingly with TRANSLUSCENT powder to make it last all day without getting shiny.Use the inside of your forearm to get the shade right when choosing at the shop as this should be nearest to you face skin colour.


make sure you cleanse tone and moisturise every night to stop spots , and exfoliate gently once a week.
Nutrogena or Lancome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash