Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are the best make up shades for darker skin tones?

I am brown skinned and I just want to know what shades would compliment my skin tone;)What are the best make up shades for darker skin tones?
shades closest to ur natural skin tone as for eyemakup use warm colors like reds,corals etc...What are the best make up shades for darker skin tones?
Almay is good and so is Elizabeth Arden.
I like my ladies natural..with just a little lip gloss
You should try golds, bronzish color shades, and also any shades that will compliment your brown tone. Don't be afraid to try dark reds, purples, beige or shimmer eye shadows! If you want more information about beauty for women of color you can visit palacinka.com, and find lots of reviews on over 400 beauty products!
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash