Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I get make-up out of dry-clean only material?

My two preschool daughters got a hold of my make-up and drew with lipstick and black eyeliner on a never-used set of linens in my closet, including a comforter and pillowcases.





Thanks!How can I get make-up out of dry-clean only material?
Motsenbocker Lift Off 2 and 3. You've got an oily stain and a pigment stain. You'll need both, use them together. Spray and wait at least a minute or two for chemical to work. Gently agitate, not scrub, the blot with a clean white cloth or paper towel and rinse off. Repeat if necssary.





Available at hardware stores, maybe Bed/Bath/Beyond, call around.How can I get make-up out of dry-clean only material?
Oh boy, what a mess that must be. I'd say take them to the dry cleaner's and see what they can do about it.
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash