Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best make-up foundation to use?

there are a lot of make-up foundations everywhere, but i am looking for one that would suit the oily skin types..most foundations ive tried doesn't last that long and eventually makes my skin feel greasy and all that. what would you recommend? thanks!What is the best make-up foundation to use?
I have oily skin and recently ordered Bare Minerals and I LOVE it. I thought that a powder would never give me the right coverage and it would melt off or wear off during the day but this stuff stays put longer than any liquid foundation I've ever tried and I've tried a few over the years ranging from drug store brands to clinique to Mary Kay and the Bare Minerals is by far the BEST in my opinion.What is the best make-up foundation to use?
You're welcome! If you're looking for a new cleanser try MD Formulations, the link is on the BareMinerals website. Got a free sample with my last shipment and it cleared my skin RIGHT up! Report Abuse

Bare Essentuals BareMinerals is the best stuff ever! Its all pure minerals and won't make you break out.
My favorite is Clinique Super-Balanced. You can't even feel it on your skin, and it lasts most of the day on me. If I'm going out after work, I may reapply, but it doesn't really need it. It never, ever feels greasy, and I've been using it for 15 years. I started by getting a make-over at the Clinique counter and was hooked.
I think u should try some and just sample it! Find which one works for u! Not 1 foundation can be the best for everyone.
well i myself use mac but its not good mayb sum r for oily skin but not all cause last time a went to buy a foundation a guy dat work for mac told me that the mac foundation i wuz getin its not good for my skin since my skin its a lil oily ones i put it on it turns back in t watr and it turns darker it useto give me a matte look ill luk it up if i had the bottle but i finished the bottle and i trouw it away the one i have right now its call studio fix fluid but i recommend lancome photogenic its perfect its 36.50 but if u want some thing cheapr get maybelline pure makeup i try it n MY HAND NOT ON MY FACE and it seem good
Revews about top ten brands of Mascara, Concealer, Lipstic, Foundations etc....


You can purchase your favorite brand beauty products...visit ---


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
MAC Studiofix or MAX Factor Pancake Water Activated Makeup :-)
I know this sounds like old lady makeup, but Merle Norman has powder foundation that works a treat, I have the oily Tzone and this stuff is PERFECT. Plus, you can try it on in the store, and get exactly the right shade for you, and it lasts a long time. Other than that, I think Prescriptives has some good stuff.
i would say MAC, and NO this DOES NOT break people out (to that comment, your friend just doesnt know how to wash her face)


mac foundations r made for oily skin i love studio fix fluid for alot of coverage or select spf for less coverage and if your oily u MUST get blot powder you can put some on your face thru out the day and it soaks up all the oil i love this for summer when i get sweaty its my fave powder for summer!
mary kay cosmetics
I use a covergirl foundation with no oil, it was only like $6 too i know its cheap but the cool thing is it works! And word of advice, stay away from MAC that makeup causes major oil and increases pimples-not cool! hope this helps =]
dream matte mousse!!! TRUST ME, YOU WILL LOVE IT! IT MAKES YOU LOOK FLAWLESS!
use avon
Bare Minerals. Covers everything, looks fresh for ages and you don't look 'caked up' or overly painted.
clinique super balance!!! i love it, and its for oily skin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash