Monday, June 21, 2010

When do Junior college football players have to make up their minds about the pro draft for the 2009 season?

I'm mostly concerned about Chris ';Beanie'; Wells out of Ohio State. I can't remember when the deadline is for commiting to the pro draft this year and I haven't heard anything about him yet.When do Junior college football players have to make up their minds about the pro draft for the 2009 season?
January 15th, I believe.When do Junior college football players have to make up their minds about the pro draft for the 2009 season?
There is a link on yahoo sports home page about beanie. He is undecided right now and said he doesn't feel like he has done enough at Ohio State. So take it for what it is I guess..... Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash