Monday, June 21, 2010

What eye make up [suitible for 14 year old] would make bring out the green in my eyes?

i usually just wear blackish eyeliner and black mascara. i also have sage eyeliner and green eyeshadow that you just put above the lashline. would that bring out the green in my eyes?What eye make up [suitible for 14 year old] would make bring out the green in my eyes?
i am not sure about green eyes since i have blue ones but maybe u can look at the colors in the premade almay palettes made especially for various eye colors to bring them out...id also visit sephora or nordstrom and they will consult with you and help u pick out the right make up





on a website, it says shades of pink, salmon, mueve, brownish pink will make ur eyes look greener and also green eyeshadow will intendify the color as well





GREEN or HAZEL EYES: The best colors for green eyes are brown, purple, deep khaki or forest green. If you keep in the green family it will enrich your eyes. Going back to Make-Up USA's eye shadow selection, I would recommend again the Lagune and the Orient, because they go very well with green eyes too, but would add Sahara (mixes dark green with light green). This color can be dramatic if you use more of the dark green, or subtle if you use more of the light green. Dark green on the lower lid, light on the upper lid. If you want a very subtle (I'm not wearing any make-up but look fabulous) I would recommend Algue Nacree (which is a light green with a white color) this helps lighten your eyes and makes you appear younger. Again I would recommend black or gray eyeliner depending on how dramatic you are trying to be. Gray for everyday, black for evening. A black mascara is best. SPECIAL NOTE: If your hair color is dark, then I would concentrate on the darker colors for enhancement. If your hair color is light, then I would concentrate on the lighter and medium colors for enhancement. Thank you again for your inquiry. If you have any more questions, feel free to write back.What eye make up [suitible for 14 year old] would make bring out the green in my eyes?
Don't use green make-up!!! It will tone your eyes down. Use an opposite of green like orange eyeshadow. Also use brown or black eyeliner and mascara. Your green eyes will pop!!!
Baby,if you have Green eyes then it really don't matter what you put around them,when you get a bit older you ain't gonna need anything else.


this is just a compliment nothing more.
Green or violet shades will bring out the green in your eyes. I have grass green eyes and I've found the best way to make them stand out is to wear a green shirt or green bead earrings.
try some plum right on the eges insted of eye liner purple brings out all eye colors
soft violet eyeshadow





ive got green eyes too
Purple makes the green stand out, but do not apply too much otherwise you'll look like you've been punched!


Try brown eyeliner and/ or mascara.


Oh, and push your bangs back so we can see those lovely eyes.
i think natural look is best.
I am 14 as well. pink works for me. it compliments it without over powering it.
plum
Depends on if you have dark green eyes or not. If you do, go with a green/ brown eyeshadow w/ a greenish eyeliner. If not go w/ sage and brown.
oh i think brown goes with ANY eye color...soft browns or brown/black...i believe almay makes a whole line of eye makeup that is meant for green eyes. ive used the blue...cuz uhhh ive got the big blues ;D
violet plums
NEVER wear green eyeshadow with green eyes. use a light purple with a sort of pearl look to it. Possibly even a goldish white or a light pearl pink. You always want a pearl color they look the best trust me. Or actually even a brown color would be cute. Then with a cute tan and a little blush and bronzer you will certainly turn some heads. :] trust me.
I don't know.


I wonder the same thing, because I have hazel eyes, more on the green side, but people always think I have brown eyes just because the brown stands out more.
does black not work? sorry then
I know that colors in the purple family will bring out green eyes (I have them myself). Some drugstore makeup brands have eye-enhancing make-up based on your eye color. I also like to wear a gold/copper color.
I have green-hazel eyes,so here I speak on behalf of experience.Use earthy colors such as green,beige and light brows.A little of mascara is ok.Do not overdo on the make-up and don't worry about foundation or nothing.Your skin is at best right now,and you're still growing,therefore do not get into all.Enjoy the youthful skin while it lasts.





Black eyeliner is good,but do not exaggerate.I suggest you leave it to use to go to a party or at night,or maybe a special event.





If you want to have some fun with other colors,make sure they are not dark.Like if you got a blue shirt on,use a light shade of blue or blue eyeliner and that's all.But,use in moderate.


Trust me,a lot of people would wish they have your green eyes and have your youth again in order to not wear a lot of make up.





So,just use in moderate.Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash