Monday, June 21, 2010

How old where you when you started wearing make up?

I belive people are starting to wear make up at a much, much younger age to the point where i've seen eleven year olds in foundation!How old where you when you started wearing make up?
I've worn lipgloss since i was 5 or 6 but it was just the clear kind ........i started wearing mascara when i was 12 and a half but not that often maybe like twice a week......... now im 13 and i wear mascara and eyeliner to school every day and every time i go out somewere like the mall, movies, and resturaunts........ my mom only lets me wear blush and foundation for really special occasions like weddings, picture day, recitals and things like that........ most 12 and 13 year olds i know wear eyeliner, mascara, and eyshadow but no blush or foundation.......... hope that helpsHow old where you when you started wearing make up?
I'm 38 and still don't wear make up...I tried it once at about 20, but it felt like a mask and I don't want to feel like I'm hiding behind an artificial look....I think it's sad that females are 'expected' to wear makeup. In fact, a lot of guys I have dated, say they asked me out because I didn't wear makeup. They thought it was cool that I wasn't trying to look like someone else.
ages 13/14/15


im 14 and i only wear mascara


';less is really more';
around 7, but only for special occasions
12
haha well when i was 5 i bought the sabrina secret magazines HAHA but i didnt wear the makeup constantly





i starting wearing mascara at the age of 13 then later on everything eles





i know it seems bad but its their lives and you cant control it
13
I was about 10 and we would buy these red candies in school and would apply the coating to our lips. How silly, but that was the start.
I started wearing the whole Sha-Bang


when I was 11. Which was a mistake.


I think that I should only have been allowed


to wear lipgloss like all the OTHER girls
lip gloss when i was 11 and then I added more makeup to my routine over the years
13.


I wore only a little bit of eyeliner and mascara and lipgloss/balm.


When I was 14 I started wearing everything else. I don't use foundation though. I use tinted moisturizer.
i would say about 12
I was 14 years old (in 1988), when my mom took me out and bought me my first tube of lipstick and one eye shadow.





I had to wait until 16 before I could add blush, mascara and eyeliner to my arsenal. She never allowed foundation, and I don't wear it to this day. :)
I started wearing makeup when I was 10, not all the time but for shows, and dance academies.
when i got into high school..but 9th grade i didnt wear alot...then every year i wore a little more...LOL but i was never like a clown face or anything.
15
Well i started wearing makeup when i was 10 but not heavy makeup, just eyeshadow!


In p7 when i was 11 i wore a bit more makeup!


Then when i got up to high school i started wearing foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, marcara etc.


I am now 13 and i wear makeup every day!
i m 17 and usually not wearing makeup


i just wear it when i can wake up early in the morning


it's school days and i dont care %26gt;.%26lt;


i might be wearing it on the 1st day of school but not other days as im super lazy


i'd rather sleep more :D








and yeh, i only wear blush and fill in my eyebrows.


how simple is this?
11
i think i was in like 5 or 6th grade actually


i was the baby in the family so it seemed like i grew up quicker


:-)
I don't wear make-up. I only wear foundation for certain occasions.
12, but only mascara and lipgloss. lipgloss alone ive been wearing since i was like 8 lol parents don't really consider it make-up. i only wear mascara and lipgloss now, and im 13. the occasional eyeshadow.,
12
12.
i was 12 when i started .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash