Monday, June 21, 2010

What is something a man can do to make up for hitting his wife or girlfriend?

My husband rarely hits me but when he does he is usually off his medication or drank too much so he can't help it, but he always apologizes later and says he will make it up to me and so I usually get to pick out jewelry or go out to dinner and he is really nice to me and gives me flowers and I love it so much when he is this way. He hit me last night (but not in my face) and he said he would let me choose something and I don't know what to pick. What is something a man can do to make up for hitting his wife or girlfriend?
he can get the F**K out


or buy you a shovel to bury him with


one or the other...What is something a man can do to make up for hitting his wife or girlfriend?
Your avatar name suits you. You'd have to be a little angel to allow your husband to raise his hand to you! What gives him the right to do that? I don't care if he is drunk (bad sign) or off his meds, there's no excuse. And so what if he apologizes to you when he does it again and again? You say he can't help it? Why are you defending him? The things he buys for you are only guilt gifts my dear. If I had a ';pick'; of what I want i'd leave.
Sorry, but there's nothing to make up for that!! I wouldn't put up with that for 2 seconds!! All the stuff he gives you to make up for it, do you look at it and think wow, this one was for when he_____, and this one was for when he_____? That stuff isn't worth having.
trust me, they never stop, they just get worse. you are in a vicious cycle of true domestic abuse. leave him now, or become a statistic. talk to a counselor and they will advise you on how to do this safely. most women are murdered right after they hint that they are leaving the abuser. be careful please, and get up the inner strength. God bless you.
You need to get out. No man at any time should be allowed to hit you and get away with it. And as for the gifts it can not erase the physical pain he inflicted on you when he hit you. Also abuser only abuse more as time goes by. So get the f#ck out of there.
i'll tell you what to pick...pick another place to live...because one day it will be more than just a hit..i hope you dont have kids...this guy needs help...he will not stop..if he really cared for you he would find a way to stop
HIT THAT SON OF A {CENSORED}





☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשє ค ภเςє dคу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆
Hit him see how he likes it.
Does the word abusive and and dumb means something to u?
Oh FFS .. how about a Glock or a butcher knife

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash