Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can i make my green eyes pop without using make-up?!?

My eyes are sensitive to make-up and would love a natural way to brighten my very green eyesHow can i make my green eyes pop without using make-up?!?
Buy a lash curler, run it under hot water, and then curl your eyelashes. It has the same, if not better, effect as mascara, and will make anyone's eyes pop.


I would recommend trying CoverGirl makeup- my mom and I both have extremely sensitive skin and it's the only make up that doesn't irritate it.How can i make my green eyes pop without using make-up?!?
I have green eyes as well. I have found that when I don't want to wear make up the best way to make my eyes stand out is with a few simple products: an eyelash curler, an eyelash comb and a small amount of vaseline.


Curl your eyelashes as normal, then place a small amount of vaseline on your comb and very lightly and gently comb the vaseline onto your eyelashes the same way you would apply mascara. This makes your eyelashes stand out and draws attention to your eyes which will look huge!
dye your hair a darker color? frame your face with your hair?





umm, maybe wear a little eye brightener? just find makeup that has no allergens and stuff....believe me, go to sephora. they will help you with that stuff no problem. just do it ok? because you cant really do anything without makeup.
i'm afraid there's nothing you can do without makeup other than maybe wear green or blue clothes to make them stand out more...
I'm not sure how to answer this. You asked how to do something without makeup, in the makeup section.
if you have very green eyes, then im sure they pop enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash