Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the spiritual make-up of those who have the chronic condition called ';Thumbs Down';?

I read so many posts here that are excellent, not my opinion spiritually, but I admire the intelligence behind the reply.





Yet I see thumbs down, thumbs down, and thumbs down.





Do those who chronically do this have:





1. Egotism about their spirituality? or


2. A lack of spirituality?What is the spiritual make-up of those who have the chronic condition called ';Thumbs Down';?
I'd say the first, those with big egos regarding their spirituality. Anyone who doesn't agree with them is ';wrong,'; regardless of any sincerity or thought put into their answer.





Big egos? More like fragile egos.





EDIT: Seems I've insulted someone's widdow feewings.What is the spiritual make-up of those who have the chronic condition called ';Thumbs Down';?
I've posted things that were pure fact, not even opinion, and they get thumbs down.





It's weird. I guess people thrive on the anonymity. If they don't like you, or you disagree with their worldview, they automatically TD you, regardless of how sensible something you might have just said. I guess it's egotism ... or a refusal to even consider another POV. Narrow-mindedness and intolerance.





I TD people who are blatantly rude, give incorrect information, or don't answer the question. After all, the thumbs are SUPPOSED to be for whether you found the answer helpful, not whether you agree with it or not. I can completely disagree with someone's religious views, but if they give a good, factual, level-headed, considerate answer, it would be petty of me to give it a thumbs down.
Thumbs down =


1. An attack on someone


2. Mocking someone or a belief system


3. False information (bad information)


4. Doesn't answer the question


5. Stating something is a fact, when it is not necessarily a fact.





That is why I thumbs down.
I agree. Some answers are well thought about and interesting and still get thumbs down.


I thumb down for rudeness, flaming, not answering the question etc.














Oh Fireball! You really should read some of YOUR answers before you accuse others of 'judging'. You are one of the rudest people I've ever come accross on here. Most people are just having a bit of fun...Loosen up a bit, girl!
Many people use the thumbs as an agree/disagree button instead of a good answer/bad answer button.





I usually only give down thumbs if an answer is factually incorrect or is simply a poor argument depending in the question.
they are afraid to admit that some one may have a valid point of view that is differential from theirs, some are just so small minded that if you are not spitting out the same dogma that they believe in then they feel they must attack.
I am unconcerned with how many or few thumbs down I receive as they cost me nothing. I thumb down drag-and-drop answers that have little to do with the question, hateful answers, and a few usual suspects.
Thumbs down are given for simply disagreeing.








I, personally, could not care less about thumbs down given to me.
I just say something anti religious and the thumbs down fairy goes wild on my azz! I don't really care though.
Some people give thumbs down because they dont like what the person is saying, or they have a history of hating that persons answers and questions
Since they can't burn you at the stake for being an Infidel, it's their only other weapon. ';Atheists, I give you the Holy Thumbs Down';





Gotta love xians.
Both, and they so easily hide behind their anonymity.
Egotism. they just do it to those they don't agree with.





And they have too much time on their hands in study hall, gotta do something with it... ;)
It's the safer and quicker alternative to swearing at them.
I'm under the impression that not many know that downward thumbs have no real impact on users
Sometimes I think i get thumbs down simply because I state that I am an Atheist.
';Happy Trigger Finger';
It's a way of venting, I think, for people who want to play but don't have anything to contribute.
Posters that are all thumbs.
instead of judging others does it occur to you that ppl are namecalling and mocking??





born again 32 yrs.....
They do because therefore they are
Anything that goes against the cult is reported and gets thumbs down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash