Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the correct make up to wear while wearing a red dress?

I am wearing a bright red dress.


Which nail polish and lipstick color will look best with it?What is the correct make up to wear while wearing a red dress?
what do you like? a french manicure for your nails, natural eyeshadow shades on your eyes, black mascara, nicely defined lips with a light shade and some really good lip gloss. or you could go with short well manicured red nails, dark eyeliner,black mascara , and some red lipstickWhat is the correct make up to wear while wearing a red dress?
I would use black or grey eyeshawdow. Black eyeliner. French manicure and a nude lip stick. I have no idea what your hair color is or your skin tone so that is what I would do.





If you wear lipstick you pretty much has to find the exact shade of red as your dress so play up your eyes.





With green eyes I would go for the smokey grey look on your eyes.
I depends. If you plan on wearing a red lipstick/nail polish they should match the color of the red exactly.





You could also get nude nail polish and nude lipstick/lip gloss and do a smoky eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash