Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I make my eyes look larger with make up?

I'm an asian and I sort of have squinty eyes. How can I make them look bigger using make up? (I want to look good for this special occasion.)How can I make my eyes look larger with make up?
put a white shadow.There are actually several. To get huge eyes try these tricks:





1. Always curl lashes before applying mascara. You can actually curl lashes AFTER mascara is applied, as long as your mascara is dried (a good tip to know if you want to curl your lashes later in the day without removing your mascara).





2. Don't forget your bottom lashes. For years I avoided mascara on them until a makeup expert showed me how much mascara on my lower lashes really make my eyes pop. I rarely go without now. To apply mascara on lower lashes, hold the brush vertically, then sweep it back and forth.





3. Individual false lashes are exotic, gorgeous and can look natural if applied correctly. Large cities offer ';lash bars'; in the hottest department stores. (Henri Bendel, Bergdorfs and more, for example) but I expect the counters at most department stores will have experts in false lashes. Ask at yours.





Don't want to go to department store? Drugstores carry false eyelashes. If they're too long, you can trim them with scissors.





4. For a doe-eyed, seductive look, makeup artist *Paul Starr suggests you try lining your lower lids with a creamy white eye pencil. He likes Estee Lauder Artists's Eye Pencil in White Writer($18.50).





5. White liner may sound odd, but it really opens up the eye. You can also try putting it on the inside corner of both your upper and your lower lids.





6. Another way to open up eyes is to skip the white eyeliner and opt instead for a platinum highlighter. Dot along the browbone, then blend in. Apply highlighter at the inner corners of your eyes. Follow with eye shadow.





7. Make sure your brows are manicured. Until you get your brows professionally waxed, tweezed or threaded, you won't realize how much they affect the rest of your face. Cleaning up your brow line of stray hairs, adding a slight arch and filling in sparse spots are key to making eyes look much larger.





I find once you get a professional brow job, you can do it yourself for a few months using the pro job as a ';map'; of where to tweeze. To keep brows in place, try a clear eyebrow gel like Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara or just spritz a bit of hairspray onto an old toothbrush and brush brows in perfect place.How can I make my eyes look larger with make up?
I put black eye liner on to bring out my eyes and to make them look bigger.
Eyeliner and a lot of mascara. Curl your eyelashes before you apply the mascara, when applying, put 3 coats on the top lash, and 1-2 on the bottom lash, depending on how you like it. Hope this helps
Hi I'm Asian too and I hate having Asian eyes but whatever. Just draw eyeliner on your top and bottom lashes in black and wear nice mascara (if your eyelashes are straight like me, curl them! it makes such a big difference) and if you really want to make it pop, use a light colored eye shadow in your inner eye and then make it gradually get darker. have fun at your special occasion
Use white eyeliner.
eyeliner :]
Well if you have small eyes and want to look better then making the eyelashes stand out with some special stranding and other application where it can actually become individual strands and stick out, that can make your eyes look larger, u can find more info here http://www.flightattendanttrainingonline.com/grooming-training.htm
Black Eyeliner will make your eyes appear darker use white i saw it on the Tyra Banks Show
mascara opens up your eyes and makes them stand out more and brings your eyes to peoples attention....when putting the mascara on make sure they are brushed and curled! also make sure to apply alot on the bottom which evens out the eyes to make them appear to to be bigger! some eyeshadow and eyeliner will also do the trick! BUT..... dont overdo it or it will just make your eyes look smaller! good luck !..x
Makeup for small eyes to look bigger


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b…
I'm not a lover of make-up but my friends told me this trick that works. You only put eyeliner half way on you're bottom eyelid. Also use mascara :) hope this helps. you'll look great
  • second skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash