Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What style of formal make-up would you recommend?

I have prom tomorrow and I'm wearing a deep turquoise dress with some gold in it. I was thinking a smoky eye with nude lipstick?





Any other ideas?What style of formal make-up would you recommend?
Nude/beige lips are great. As for the smoky eye, I'm not sure. You'd want your dress to be the focus, with the turquoise and all the gold in it. Simple, clean, complete makeup complements a bold dress.What style of formal make-up would you recommend?
you could aslo apply the same technique used to create the smoky eye, but with turquoise and gold eye shadow. The nude lip would be a perfect match with either one.
That sounds very pretty. I would do a ';dress rehearsal'; first just to see. But yeah that sound very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash