Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Applying for David Jones, but have no retail work experience, should I make up some?

I only have one week's experience as a sales representitive. But I have a bachelor degree in business. And I want to work in retail in David jones. Any ideas? Can I make up some work experience that is untrackable because they are overseas?





Opinons? Practical ones?Applying for David Jones, but have no retail work experience, should I make up some?
NEVER ever lie on your resumee! You don't think that they don't have accesss to all your records on the internet?





You have a business degree; that is a huge plus right there. It shows that you are organized and can do quality work. Have you been interested in design and fashion? The tell them so. Look up everything you can on the Internet about them so that you are already familiar with their products, business, etc.Applying for David Jones, but have no retail work experience, should I make up some?
No. You would be cheating your boss and harming your own character. It is the wrong thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash