Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How does the face make up application go?

Meaning lets say you have a face without any make up on and you want to put make up on your face following the regular steps from the beginnig to the end. So my question is how does that process go? from the beginning to the end?How does the face make up application go?
these are my steps:





cleanse, tone and oil preventing solotion then a little bit of moisturizer





i primer my eyes with urban decay eyeshadow primer and let that sit for a few





then i put on my shadow, liner and mascara





then i put on my foundation and powder and lipgloss/lipstick and i am ready to go.How does the face make up application go?
This is how I do it.


- oil-free moisturizer (let dry before next step)


- foundation


- powder


- eyeliner


- eyeshadow


- mascara


- lip gloss
First apply a foundation makeup, follow that with a cream makeup to compliment your skin tone, then use a pressed powder , lightly not to look over done, then you can start with your eyes and blush, liner, shadow mascara!
I do my makeup in this order:


Eyeshadow


Eyeliner


Mascara


Blush


Lip gloss





Is that what you were looking for?
No matter how you end up deciding to put it on just remember this one really important thing....


That makeup should only enhance you attributes not cover up you face. Seriously think about it. good luck
1. i put on my foundation to even out my skin tone.


2. concelar if i have blemishes


3. blush


4. light powder on my nose and forehead to prevent oily skin


5. eyeshadow


6. mascara


7. eyeliner


8. lipliner


9. lipgloss
1. Concealer


2. Foundation


3. Powder


4. Bronzer


5. Blush


6. Mascara


7. Eye Shadow


8. Eye Liner


9. Lip Gloss
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- How to apply makeup - step by step


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b…

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash