Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What kind of eye make-up do you just adore?

I used to love Dinger's Lash creme but now it is giving me a rash since they send the factory over sea's. Have you ever used anything Nasty?What kind of eye make-up do you just adore?
I like the look of last night's mascara on my dates. I really like it in the morning, just before I stop at a light, hand them a buck, and ask them to pick up the paper at the newstand across the street. This way, I can make sure they didn't write down my license plate before I drive away with their purse.What kind of eye make-up do you just adore?
I really like NYX eye shadows. The colors are very vibrant and comparable to MAC eye shadows. The texture is great as well and color payoff is wonderful. One thing I used that I really hated was this brand called Ever Bilena. It's a Filipino brand that I got from the Philippines when i visited there. It was really cheap and it was this palette with 9 different colors and the pink looked more like a white when applied to the skin and you could just easily rub it off with your fingers... :( and it made my eyelids really itchy! Why the heck did I ever buy that?
My favorite eye liner is anything from Almay, it goes on so smooth and it comes with a little built in sharpener that you just pop out.





Lindsay





Can I sing?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Anything that makes you bleed or go blind. What is happening to you?
Why weren't you a girl to begin with?


I use Nasty as lip balm, she sends me small jars every few months, with handmade labels.
I love love Smashbox eyeliner!!
Smudgepots from Smashbox.
sonofabitch things just keep getting creepier and creepier!
I used Ding's Eu De Toilette that was pretty Nasty.
Maybelline!


It's affordable, and a lot of stars use it!
I love M.A.C. they have a lot of beutiful colors. :)
mama likes a couple of knuckle sammiches to give me the nice blue/purple glow
I cannot live without Rimmel Mascara.. I don't like anything from Avon, it makes my eye lids all red and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash