Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anyone know of any make-up brands in the UK which are good without being expensive?

I always find that cheaper make up is no where near as good as the expensive sort! I love Mac Make up but on a student budget I can't afford it. Does anyone know a place to get good make up cheaply or know of cheaper make up brands which are just as good but won't break the bank?Anyone know of any make-up brands in the UK which are good without being expensive?
Boots -- the chemists.


http://www.boots.com/onlineexperience/fl鈥?/a>Anyone know of any make-up brands in the UK which are good without being expensive?
BareMinerals ID - mineral foundation. Can be purchased at www.sephora.com


I have tried mineral foundations from the store and found them not to be nearly as good.
I hear that Boots has awesome selection of cheap and cheerful brands of makeup.
RIMMEL is really good makeup and its really cheap:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash