Monday, June 21, 2010

What is your opinion about Bare Essential's make-up?

I want to purchase some because I have heard such good reviews from various people, but is it worth the money? Did you notice any changes in your skin?What is your opinion about Bare Essential's make-up?
I am so glad you asked! I switched to bare escentuals since January 2008 and I will NEVER go back to liquid foundation again! I have rosacea and adult acne and both have improved since usung this make up. My face used to be realy oily too and I would have to wipe it every few hours or so to get rid of the shine but not anymore! The mineral veil works wonders for that. I can hide blemishes and imperfections easily and it is fun to put on. No more puting my fingers in nasty foundation. I have an extremely peach fuzzy face and I actually see a difference in a good way when I use minerals. The liquid foundation seemed to have stuck to the tiny hairs and would accentuate them. The only thing I wish is that the make up looked fresh by the end of the day. It looks great when you put it on but by the end of the day, if I plan on going out I need to redo it. Get the starter kit, you'll love it!What is your opinion about Bare Essential's make-up?
I've used Bare Minerals makeup for about 3 years now. I did notice a difference in my skin. People keep telling me that I certainly do not look my age! ;-)





I just recently purchased Mary Kay mineral powder foundation. I like it, too, and it is cheaper, more within my budget.
yes!!!! k so i HAD really really bad acne, and every acne cleaning kit i used, didn't work. so i started to use bare essentials, and my face has done a total 360!! it's beautiful. and i don't use the acne cleaning stuff, and i don't wash my face every night, and it really covers up everything, and it looks natural and it's way fun to put on. buy it, beauty is worth a thousand words.
Their Bare Minerals is pretty good.


They cover up really good.


I have a lot of acne so when I use this to cover it, it does the trick.


I also noticed that for me it doesn't stay on my face throughout the day as in like 7 hours.
Ok, it's really great. But, you know how some women have blondish hair on their face, it catches in the hair and highlights it, so I don't recommend it for women who even have a little peach fuzz on their face.
Well i use it and it works great but i only have like a few little zits on my face but my friend's face is like really, REALLY greasy and filled with zits that make up did nothing.
I liked the way it made my skin look but it also made it ITCH horribly.
  • second skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash