Monday, June 21, 2010

Applying for David Jones, but have no retail work experience, should I make up some?

I only have one week's experience as a sales representitive. But I have a bachelor degree in business. And I want to work in retail in David jones. Any ideas? Can I make up some work experience that is untrackable because they are overseas?





Opinons? Practical ones?


Applying for David Jones, but have no retail work experience, should I make up some?
If you already have your bachelor's degree you are obviously qualified to work retail. It's not exactly ethical to make up work experiance, but it's not exactly logical for employers to require experiance in order to get entry-level work...





I would put down fake experiance and list a friend as your manager from that job. Chances are that they won't even call your friend, but if they do, he or she can be ready to tell your interviewer what a great worker you are...





Devious, but sometimes you have to be to get ahead....
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash