Monday, June 21, 2010

Which is the best pressed white powder and foundation to use to have a great gothic make up?

I would like to know what to use if I have an oily skin, what's the brand and where to buy it and not a clear color but really white and not a creamy foundation nor powder something mate. Thank you.Which is the best pressed white powder and foundation to use to have a great gothic make up?
The best pressed power I've found is from Amphigory (http://www.amphigory.com/) and can only be purchased through their website. I haven't tried their white foundation yet, but I love their pale foundations, so I'm sure they're good.





Manic Panic is much easier to find, especially online. Their ';goth white'; creme is a foundation and powder in one, and their ';Virgin'; pressed powder is a decent powder. I've tried them both, and they are good (not as good as Amphigory) and I'm pretty sure they have a foundation as well. You can get their stuff on their website (http://www.manicpanic.com/) or at a number of online or retail locations.Which is the best pressed white powder and foundation to use to have a great gothic make up?
I have very fair skin and I've found baby powder works well. Just don't breathe it in! The talcum powder in it has posed some health concerns if it is inhaled.
try good goth they have a good line


but you should try to blend so that it looks natural you want the illusion that you are really that pale.
Don't go out in the sun then eventually you'll be pale

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash