Monday, June 21, 2010

What are some things that I can do if I am considering a career as a make up artist?

Please try to note the word ';considering';. I also wouldn't mind picking up a job at a clothing store or a fashion boutique.What are some things that I can do if I am considering a career as a make up artist?
STAY IN SCHOOL FOOLWhat are some things that I can do if I am considering a career as a make up artist?
go to video jug there's a make up artist section there with tips and videos
i say look up schools for training in cosmetology
you sound alot like me! (-: ask your friends if they will modle for you, buy a ton of make up. take before and after shots, ask profeshionals whatever you can to feel more confidant.
Haha, well my friend dropped out of high school and he's a very succesful make up artist, but I'm not saying you should drop out.


First, you need to have a steady hand and you should be able to get along with all types of people.


It's a good idea to pick up a job at a clothing store or a fashion boutique cause it gives you ideas on how to combine your colors and see how different type of people do their makeup.


I guess it's something you have to be observant for.


Good luck!
go to school
definately a god at a department store make up counter, and take cosmetology in school, its a hairdressing/makeup/waxing/all the stuff like that course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash