Monday, June 21, 2010

What age should a girl (daughter) start wearing make up thats not too heavy??

I started at the beginning of 6th grade. I used only concealer, eyeliner, lipgloss, and powder to cover up my shiny skin when it gets oily. Unless your daughter has blond eyelashes I wouldn't suggest getting her mascara. I'm 13 and still don't use any, but I have long, thick, black lashes anyways.What age should a girl (daughter) start wearing make up thats not too heavy??
Hmm, I think elementary school it's okay to wear lipgloss. :P


And then in 8th grade, maybe wear some mascara and a little eyeshadow. In 9th grade wear mascara and concealer and eyeshadow, and then decide on the rest. But I think natural beauty is best too.What age should a girl (daughter) start wearing make up thats not too heavy??
maybe 8th grade or high school. dont use a lot of makeup because it's bad for your face but if u like makeup then wear makeup. i used to wear it but now i stopped cuz i keep on getting zits. but dont wear TOO much..
im 12 years old and i wear,,,





brown mascara ((its more natural)),,, light eyeshadow, lip-gloss.





and my mom is okay with it because its very natural looking.
I started wearing mascara and a sheer eyeshadow when I was 14. By 16 I wore a lot more, but I don't think a lot is necessary for younger girls.
That depends on the girl - if she's showing interest in wearing it or not. 14 is a reasonable age for blush, mascara, and colored lip gloss.
i started wearing it i 7th grade just because everyone else was and i felt out of the picture but i would say 7th or 8th grade
Between 6th and 7th grade. If they ask during sixth get it for them, but if they haven't asked by seventh just surprise her.
um lipgloss at 11 . . . foundation and mascara and eyeshadow at 12 . . . anything they want at thirteen as long as its not clownish or gothic emoish ! !
i started wearing make up when i was in 6th grade. But only like mascara, eyeshadow, and concealer...
middle school - but nothing too heavy. just some mascara and lipgoss.
12 or 13 but make it look more natural not dark
i would say 17.... i believe in natural beauty. Unless you think your child is ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash