Monday, June 21, 2010

How do i get the gold leaf type make up for my face?

I was wondering how to get the effect that some performers/singers etc use when they have a gold leaf type make up on their face. Unlike glitter or anything it is more like a solid gold paint look.





Thanks in advance..How do i get the gold leaf type make up for my face?
When I want that look for a client I use 2 different things. The first is from Bare Minerals. It's a shadow called True Gold. I use a wet brush and mix it on my hand until it's a paste consistency. Then onto the eye lid. You can also mix it with a light weight eye cream and turn it into a cream shadow. Water works better in my opinion. You can also use a M.A.C. pigment called old gold. Here is a link. They have a few golds. This one is my favorite. Good Luck.





M.A.C. Pigments ';Old Gold';


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Bare Escentuals True Gold Eye Color.


http://store.bareescentuals.com/bareMine鈥?/a>How do i get the gold leaf type make up for my face?
thanks very much for your help!! i usually swear by mac makeup so i'll be giving it a go! :) Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash