Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why does my make-up look great in the morning, then all smuged and mauled hours later?

How can I just keep it nice?


Please don't tell me what new things to use, I like my makeup right now. Especially eyeliner.Why does my make-up look great in the morning, then all smuged and mauled hours later?
You can still use all the same make up your using. Just use a make up primer under your foundation. They also have eye primer. I reccommend MAC prep + prime primer and Urban Decay in ';Sin'; for your eye primer (for eyeshadows and liners). They are A-MAZ-ING! My make up lasts ALL day and still washes off easily with my normal make-up remover routine.Why does my make-up look great in the morning, then all smuged and mauled hours later?
Same thing happens to me. If you have an oily face, it's probably that. If your eyeliner smudges, I would suggest putting on eyeshadow before the eyeliner, so the eyeliner can grab onto something. As for the eyeliner itself, you can't really do anything about it, except re-applying.
you should get mac fix +. or use a type of primer for your face for foundation and a eyeshadow primer to make your eyeshadow stay on longer. Fix + enhances your look and keeps it on throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash