Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can a make-up last for hours in my face?

I mean I often use make-up but the problem is that It goes out in my face after sometime. Like 30 minutes.


How can A MAKE UP LAST IN MY FACE FOR MANY HOURS?How can a make-up last for hours in my face?
well, i don't really know whether you mean face makeup or eye makeup





for face makeup: use Rimmel lasting finish liquid foundation (its cheap, works great, and last forever)





REVIEW OF THIS FOUNDATION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsPzbrmg…








for eye makeup: use revlon colorstay eyeliners, those are supposed to stay really well, and to make your eyeshadow stay, use an eyeshadow base (cheap brand- loreal decrease, high end brand- urban decay primer potion)How can a make-up last for hours in my face?
Make sure you use good make up because it tends to stay on better. Use a primer too, I use Becca Mineral Primer SPF 30 and I love it, it keeps my make up looking great all day, provides a good base, it has the sun protection and it also is moisturising.


If you were moisturising and putting make up on that could also be another reason. I would recommend not using a moisturiser first, but using a moisturising primer.


Also if you have oily skin, use a foundation and/or powder specifically for oily skin.
I have the same problem! You should wash and moisturize your face with oil free products before applying make up. Also, try to use a foundation primer before applying make up, it helps keep it on longer. After you're done putting on all your make up, use a translucent powder to ';set'; your make up :)
Always wait at least ten mins after moisturizing before you apply foundation, otherwise it'll slide right off within 30 minutes.


Try a primer, such as Smashbox or Eve Pearl.


Always set your foundation with a loose powder and keep a compact in your purse for touch ups.





Also make sure you're using good quality brands.





Ry.
i take it you have oily skin and that is y the make up is just sliding off your face. just use a toner and then a non-oil moisturizer . follow with a foundation primer. also if you use a good brand of make up it works wonders. if you'd like suggestions feel free to ask.
Make sure your face is mositurized and use a foundation primer. Smashbox has really good primers. You can find them at Sephora, ULTA or Macy's :]
use a foundation primer!!!!!


visit my youtube channel for tips and tricks on beauty and makeup!


http://www.youtube.com/user/makinascene
you can try to stop using cheap/pharmacy products (if you do)...I find that happens to me if I use cheap products....anyway they could more likely damage your skin because of the chemicals used!!
primer primer primers!
primer.


urban decay has a good primer for your


lids. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash