Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eye make-up should I wear to school?

I have blue eyes. I have to wear a school uniform. The uniform's colors are navy blue and tan. I have light brown hair. If you need any more info just ask. Thanks!What color eye make-up should I wear to school?
omg.. that's exactly like me.. i have blue eyes and one of our maine school colors is blue .... i usally wear black eyeliner, gray eyeshadow a little bit of blackish eyeshadow at the corners and some shimmery gray on hte top =]What color eye make-up should I wear to school?
Makeup Rule #1 ... Your clothing should never determine what color makeup to wear!





Your makeup should complement your skintone, haircolor, and eye-color.





Blue eyes usually look best in shades of peach/brown/rust ... but for school, just a little.
Neutral colors or light make up work best for a daytime look. I love the bronze golden colors at mac. They give your eyes enough ';pop'; without actually looking like you tried too hard.
Some dark blue eyeliner, or black(but apply lightly for black) then some mascara of top lashes.
Hmm maybe a gold eyeshadow or just stick to neutral colors.
um blue or glitter but just so you know glitter can be real cute but a bit messy if your not careful
You have a magical eyes if u wearing a bright brown dress u will be wonderful girl
britney spears

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash