Thursday, December 10, 2009

What product should I buy from sephora to make skin matte, non-oily all day...like to put on under make-up?

I have oily skin and use a powder foundation for acne by almay and it helps control it...but still, i have a coat of oil on my skin after an hour or so after putting on the makeup. I could keep applying powder, but it does not look good. What is the best sebum controlling product out there?What product should I buy from sephora to make skin matte, non-oily all day...like to put on under make-up?
I get a lot of clients with oilier skin, and have found that the best primer for oilier skin is Becca Mattifying Primer. It imparts a matte finish to oilier, shiny skin as it extends the wear of both liquid and cream makeup. It works to visibly improve the look and texture of the skin by smoothing fine lines and pores to create an even canvas for makeup. It also helps the skin retain moisture without a greasy feel.





Why don't you also try using a liquid foundation instead. Makeup Forever makes a Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation. It is a shine controlling, oil-free, water-resistant, complete coverage liquid foundation. Hides imperfections, evens out skin tone, and mattifies with a non-oily, perfectly powdered finish. The result is flawless and lasts for hours. Then top it off with their Super Matte Loose Powder. Choose either a shade that matches your skintone or the #12 universal translucent tone.';





Makeup Forever also carries a primer for oily skin (All Mat). I've just never used it. I might try it when I run out of my Becca primer. I just think you might be happier with the results from a liquid foundation. I hate the look of powder foundation.What product should I buy from sephora to make skin matte, non-oily all day...like to put on under make-up?
Primer is made for that :) Check out sue devitt or smashbox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash