Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I feel comfortable with no make-up on at school?

I wear make-up everyday. I'm talking, like concealer, foundation, powder, blush, the whole nine yards.





And I always feel so fake, I don't look it, but I feel it.


But anyway, I have a pale-ish face, and my cheeks are red.





If I were darker, I would probably feel comfortable, but my mom won't let me tan, and I don't know of any good self tanners.





I've heard of tinted moisturizers, but I don't know if they would cover my cheeks.





Any tips?How can I feel comfortable with no make-up on at school?
I used to be like that as well, I just had to wear makeup every single day! I couldnt be caught dead without it! Now I'm not, since I started working full time. I think its something that you grow out of over time, and start to feel comfortable with yourself. I would recommend that you start by cutting it down bit by bit, especially with your coverup. A good moisturizer and small amounts of concealer work for most people, unless you have blemishes. If your cheeks are naturally red then you probably dont need blush anyways. Just some mascara and lip gloss and you should be good to go.


Also, Im sure you would be pleasantly surprised to hear people's reactions if they saw you without makeup.





If you do want to try a tinted moisturizer, MAC has one and its SPF15 as well. Works well for me!How can I feel comfortable with no make-up on at school?
i have really really really red cheeks and when i blush they go so red but that way a guy really knows you like him without having to tell him.





so just put eyeliner under your eyelashes and then put on mascara and eyeshadow just put on a really small bit of tinted moisturizer.


it really looks good.
when i was at school also want to attract ppl' attention ,but do not know what to do ,i do not like make up ,cause make up will harm for our natural beautiful , i think


but one day ,i know a good way ,i know a site with many beautiful and cheap clothing ,Jewelry ,shoes and others ,i think they are great ,make me dressed up like a fashion and different ppl


so i often go to their site to buy many stuff they make me feel more confident


i can tell you their site if you need : www.goods88.com


wish my answer is good
go to a department store and try one of the tinted moisturizers to see how it looks on u. u can also try to see how just wearing foundation all over ur face and just mascara would look on u.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash