Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are your favourite and least favourite make-up items?

Thank You for Answering!


What are your favourite and least favourite make-up items?
i love all make up! you can make beautiful works of art with even little.


Its all in how you use it.


What are your favourite and least favourite make-up items?
I prefer not to use powder and foundation all the time, as I don't want to hide my natural complexion. But sometimes I'll use it, but I prefer powder version of foundation. And I prefer not to use mascara that is not waterproof. Never know when waterworks will happen.





My favorite is eyeshadow, the powder kind. I also love blush and lipstick, be it the crayon, regular, or liquid. When wearing stuff on my lips, I prefer to finish with lip gloss or matching liquid lipstick.





I don't wear makeup most the time, however. I prefer people seeing how I look naturally!






I love love love Dior Cosmetics. I hate to be a priss, but I really dislike the cheap eye makeup from Walmart, it just doesn't do the same thing. If you want an awesome mascara, I highly recommend Diorshow. It's amazing!! I also like Chanel's pressed powder. HOWEVER, I do like a cheap bronzer which is my only exception. Rimmel Brand Bronzer is the best I've ever used, by far.
Eye liner is my favourite!





Lip Liner is my least favourite I never use it





XX
I Would never be without my black eye liner,mascara


or lipstick. I Love all makeup. The one I would worry about least is Powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash