Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I get the emo hair and make up?

I really love how they do their hair and the way their make up looks. I try to do it for myself but I never seem to get it right.How can I get the emo hair and make up?
hair:


1)get layers in your hair


2)make the top layer short and the rest of the layers diffrent lengths


3)straighten your hair


4)tease the top layer


5)spray your hair with good hairspray








makeup:


1)use a good concealer


2)get a natural eyeshadow that matches the color of your skin and apply it all the way up to your eyebrow


3)use a good liquid eyeliner and apply it on your eye don't make it cover your whole eyelid


4)if you have big eyelids then get black eyeshadow and cover your whole eyelid with it


5)apply black eyeliner to the bottem of your eyes if you have long eyelashes then don't wear your eyeliner to thick if you have really short eyelashes then wear it really thick


6)apply mascara to top and bottem lashes (if needed)





and then your done


=D





hope i helped youHow can I get the emo hair and make up?
I do this make up everyday. but I only do eyes, so:


1. Apply black eye shadow to cover you entire top eye lid, and a little more, almost like a wing, it looks like a slanted half oval. If you want to wear bright colors cover the entire top lid evenly then go up to the eyebrow getting lighter the closer you get to the eyebrow.


2. Take you eyeliner and draw line that is not to thick on your top lid


3. Apply eyeliner on the bottom lide, slightly thinner on the bottom lid


4. Apply masquera(sp?) to top and bottom eyelashes (optional)


5. Apply light pink, or beat red lipstick or lipgloss.


6 Use a good blush or concealer your skin tone to cover up acne, redness, or to even out the color of you skin.


7. Admire awesomness in a mirror


8.Done (or show off)


Hope I helped!
Ah yes me too!I love there hair and make up!!! Your best bet would be to look on this site below and go threw the videos!!!There are loads and loads and they also give you tips on how they do there hair,what products they use etc!


I think its your best bet!!Its hard for someone just to tell you how they do it!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Paempp896p8





or you could just have it really straightened


and this girl does really kl makeup so just watch a couple of her vids





http://youtube.com/user/MISSNATALIE223
Go to your hair dresser and tell her; ';make me into the daughter you would hide when you have guests over';. It's a slam dunk guarantee. Trust me.
The best hair is dark (black) and put in some bright streaks or clip ins! And just eyeliner eyeliner eyeliner with a pale face. Be eccentric with a black khol
http://www.luv-emo.com/ %26lt;- a good place to start

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash