Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stores that sell different kinds of mineral stuff for making make up?

I'm trying to look for the ingredients I need to start my experiment in making make up, but I can't find any store that sells the stuff I need, like:


micronized titanium dioxide


zinc oxide lo-micron


facial silk


boron nitride


bismuth oxychloride





I need a lot more than these and I'm looking for a store or online store that sells all these. Thanks!!!


(I live in Washington State so please tell me if you have any store suggestions)





Thanks for your help!Stores that sell different kinds of mineral stuff for making make up?
no store really sells those ingredients, but you can search online or on ebay for these ingredients or something close to them. =-) good luck!!!Stores that sell different kinds of mineral stuff for making make up?
dang, idk. good luck, maybe like.. an online chemical store or something. do you need a license to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash