Thursday, December 3, 2009

How often should I change out my make-up brushes?

Toothbrushes should be changed out every three weeks, but should make-up brushes follow the same guidelines?How often should I change out my make-up brushes?
If you have a decent set of brushes that can hold up to the frequent washing there is no reason to throw them out. You keep them until they lose there shape or start losing bristles.How often should I change out my make-up brushes?
betetr clean


http://www.cosmeticlover.com/ Report Abuse

You can keep them forever as long as you're washing them frequently. Unless you're talking about sponge applicators - those I would throw away every month or two.
3-6 months
No you should WASH them twice a week......they can last forever if you get real natural hair!!!
every two months about....also, if they start looking nasty before that, throw them out
Magazines say to change your brushes every two months.
not really coz it aint you mouth.bt ur makeup brushes shold be changed every 2 months. i do
about every 6 month or if you use it constantly every 2-3 months
They shld be changed out every other month.
every couple months, like 2-3! they carry so much bacteria and germs!!! well mostlty eye make up brushes, powder brushes dont need to be changed that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash