Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can i get have lauren conrads make-up?

I try to do eyeliner around my whole eye, but it always turns out goth-like.








Help?How can i get have lauren conrads make-up?
she has a celebrity makeup artist. try the Mark line, she duz ads for it.How can i get have lauren conrads make-up?
It strikes me that Lauren, has her eyes lined with not only liner, but shadow, sometimes a deep purple around her eyes.


I seem to remember her with brown liner, with the shadow put on with a brush at her lash line and on top of her lid too. Her eyebrows are very dark too, so you might try just filing yours in too, with little strokes of dk brown or even with shadow.
she's coming out with a make up line
Go to google and type in how to put on make-up. how to apply make-up, make- up tips, make - up tricks/ secrets, or you could even type in how to get make-up like Lauren Conrad. If you go to Avon's website, then I'm pretty sure you can find this line of make-up that she is endorsing, or that she is the face of. I forgot the name, but I'm pretty sure they still have it.
I like using a combination of a gel and pencil eyeliner. Use a gel eyeliner (like from MAC. Love their fluidline.) on the lid. Then stretch out the lower lid to create a taut surface. Using a pencil, gently line right at the lashline. Use a smudge brush to soften the liner, then use makeup remover to remove any big smudges. Then put on plenty of mascara to finish the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash