Thursday, December 10, 2009

What kind of make up is attractive?

I used to wear make up, but then I got pretty enough to not wear make up, and now I definitely need to start wearing it again. Haha, so what make up looks the best without looking over the top?What kind of make up is attractive?
Natural looking make-up. A little eyeliner or mascara, some lip gloss, or concealer and foundation if you tend to have an uneven skin tone. The key to good makeup is to make it look like you're not wearing any at all.What kind of make up is attractive?
Natural looking makeup that enhances your features.


If you have big eyes, emphasize them with black/brown eyeliner - I personally have medium-sized eyes, and instead of lining my eyes the whole way, I only line my top lash line and it makes my eyes look pretty big.


If you have nice shaped lips, wear a nice shade of lipgloss (peach, pink, nothing over the top)


If you're pale, add a little pink blush (or peach depending on your natural blush) to make your face glow


Mascara's a given for me, but if you have thick, curly lashes, there's no need.





If you haven't worn makeup for a long time and don't seem to need it, I think you can do without it.


If your skin's perfect, DON'T wear foundation (a tinted moisturizer is okay if you really think you need a bit of coverage), let your skin breath =]





Hope this helps
I like to wear foundation to make perfect my complexion - make sure your color matches! Then I like to have fun with my eyes with eyeliner, mascara, and sometimes shadow. I wear clear lipgloss because you can't be dramatic with both your eyes and lips or you'll look way overdone for everyday life. If you wear it like this, people will definitely be able to tell you have it on, but that's the point in this case. Makeup can be used simply to hide imperfections or to enhance what you already have. Just trust your instincts when you look in the mirror. If you think you look like a clown, then you probably do. By the way, a pretty face never really goes away, so I bet you're still much prettier than you think you are. : )
Concealer for an uneven skin tone.


Mascara for sure and maybe some brown eyeliner and brown eyeshadow in the crease of your eye.


If you do your eyes you should do you lips to keep your face balanced. Go for a sheer pink gloss. Its easy to apply and it looks and feels natural.


Good luck :)
Do the natural look and go Neutrogena...it's better for your skin and won't clog your pores; so that means it will help with breakouts. Apply mineral foundation, mascara, and bronzer/blush and you'll be good. Maybe also a natural lip gloss shade.
A loose or pressed powder, with just a bit of blush to add color.


Then a darkbrown eyeliner with black mascara :) It should help you feel pretty and more confident, but its not overly dramatic and natural enough:)





Hope this helped :)
go natural, its harder to make it look like your wearing nothing then to look like your wearing everything! but i always think natural is the best way to go.
The natural look looks the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash