Thursday, December 3, 2009

Anyone have tips on what make-up to use to cover up vitiligo?

I have had vitiligo for about 14 years (im 17) and although it has never bothered me much, I'm curious about makeup products which cover vitiligo up. Anyone know of any makeup products that are good at covering up vitiligo? My normal skin color is light brown in the winter and slightly darker in the summer.Anyone have tips on what make-up to use to cover up vitiligo?
can you help me think i have vitiligo i have these little spots that glow in the black light so if you have a serious comment look it up on my questions profile





please please please help








i cant get any sleep over this!Anyone have tips on what make-up to use to cover up vitiligo?
hmm bare naturale mineral foundation is what I use. Maybe you could try that? don't use liquid cover up- cuz that is TOTALLY noticable. Mineral foundation is your best bet honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash