Thursday, December 10, 2009

What can I use as primer for my make up?

Can I use maybe liquid foundation as a primer?


I'm broke at the moment,


and my mother hates spending 435854687489567$ on freakin' make up?





Any good ideas?What can I use as primer for my make up?
A good moisturizer. I like Cetaphil's face moisturizer and Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. They run from 5-10 dollars.What can I use as primer for my make up?
Primer is what preps your skin for your make up and foundation. So your foundation would not be used as a primer.





I like Korres' primer - a lot goes a long way and it does not have that slippery texture that some other primers have. Smashbox Light (not the original) and Make Up Forever's primers are some other favorites of mine. If you are not wanting to spend the money on a primer in addition your cosmetics try a foundation that stays on really well. Matte ones tend to stay on good. I like Make Up Forever's Velvet Matte foundation also Estee Lauder's Double Wear Foundation. I hope that helps!
Airbrushing your make up is a good choice and easier than most people think. The Dinair airbrushing kit is the best for primers because it comes with everything you need, it is user friendly and it comes with an instructional DVD. The application with Dinair is easy and the products is comes with is of high quality. You can check several products in http://www.palazah.com
I wouldn't the whole point of primer is to make-up the foundation last longer. So a foundaton wouldn't work. But if your thinking about the eye then I would still use eye primer. I just don't think it will work. It will leave a thick layer and everything! I would just keep using Primer Potion from Urban Decay ($17), Shadow Insurance ($17), or this weird one from Revlon ($7). If its for your face just use ur mostrizer.


Hope this helps! =D
You can use a little bit of liquid foundation for it, or a bit of moisturizer. Concealer even works. As long as it's slightly sticky so the eye makeup has something to stick to.
use moisturizer from clinique. its good and affordable.
  • second skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash