Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of people who make up their own words when they write a unique blog?

I always thought it would make you look pretty smart.


But darn i was wrong


What if i add the definition will that help? :)What do you think of people who make up their own words when they write a unique blog?
Seems to me that the point of a blog is to communicate. Using words people have to stop and learn impedes the communication. I'd advise against even supplying definitions.





Hope that helps.What do you think of people who make up their own words when they write a unique blog?
I think it is good idea but what if you change a word a little bit Like:


Here my own word: and it did not have in dictionary like this:


Brainiac%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Brainatic


It is the right spelling seee..But no one know it...It is greek


GIVE ME DEFINITION OF THIS WORD:


cyberneticsynapticsynthesize or this word


antidisestablishmentarianism


It all english but No one know the meaning But there is clue in there help you find out the meaning;


Email me if you have the answer ok


tommyboy1992@gmail.com


have a nice day
there just hedroplossticmoncombind.





( : get it?
its seems to me they are calforous and beregerious
I think they're hedfibul.
  • second skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash