Thursday, December 10, 2009

Around what age do you start wearing make up?

also...is 12 an okay age?Around what age do you start wearing make up?
i think you should start out slow, dont go loadin on the makeup at age 12. start with little stuff and as u get older u should/could add more.


and uve prolly heard this before, but ur most likely pretty without makeup, if u dont need it, dont wear it!Around what age do you start wearing make up?
yeah i think lipgloss and mascara at 11 is ok
I just turned 15 and I still don't wear makeup not even lip gloss... most makeup has a alot of chemicals in them and can ruin your skin. However I think it's okay to wear makeup at 12 although I wouldn't recommend. Start with simple makeup such as lip gloss and add more when you're older.


If you're trying to use makeup to cover acne and skin problems, try seeing the doctor first.
I started when I was twelve... but I didn't use it as much then as now.
12 is a good age.. its about when i started, just wear lipgloss, some skintoned, shimmery eyeshadow and mascara... make sure not to overdo it though
I was 12 but I had to obey some rules before wearing it. My mother made me practice putting it on first and showing her what I looked like. I didn't wear a whole bunch until these past few years and that's only because I wear more cover up to cover these damned dark circles under my eyes!!
well sweety it depends on what age your face starts looking like a discusting puss filled peperoni pizza.
my mom started off with letting me wear light gloss and just a little i mean alittle mascara at the age of 13....every year till i was about 17 i was able to add one more thing to what i can wear....i am going to be the same way with my daughter.
day one.


---whan gramma kisses you and gets her lipstick all over your face








age 12 is ok.


start w/lipgloss


and light perfume


(scented body wash %26amp; hair conditioners first)


--also, light colors of nail polish





light eyeshadow next step





sparkly face moisturizers





g'luck, girl.


you're beautiful right now!
mostly 13 years old
I started when I was 11, and I think that 12 is an okay age, as long as you don't go overboard. The most that I wore and still wear is mascara, eyeshadow, blush, and lip gloss. But I don't wear anything else.
My girl answers....





15 maybe?
hi! im 12 %26amp; in 7th grade i started wearing makeup in the 5th grade . so yes 12 is an okay age but dont go overboard i wear covergirl powder sabel eyeliner brownish-black mascara eyeshadow(pinks,light colors) %26amp; lipgloss(pinks,neutrals) you dont want to look like a clown when you go out. let me know if this help :)
For a full face I say 16. At 12 I think a lipgloss is good enough.
12 is all right as long as you know how to properly remove make-up.


I started when I was 15, but I developped a routine when I got into AP US History! LOL I overslept often and usually had about five minutes to get done. Ah, time limits can do wonders!
12 is an okay age i started wearing make-up when i was 11!
12 is not okay. There doesn't need to been a little 12 year old running around in make-up looking like she is older than she really is. 16 is a better age because it is closer to 18 which is a more responsible age for wearing make-up. BUT there is nothing wrong with a little tinted lip balm or gloss and a soft color blush to pinken those cheeks.
Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


Makeup /cosmetic tricks /hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
12 is young, i'd say around 15 light make up, like foundation and light lip gloss, unless for occasions. at 12 u'd have great skin and if you dont take care of it, such as making sure u clean ur face and remove all the make up before u sleep u'd have weird spots growing on ur face. Dont think at 12 u'd want that responsibility.
Eh it doesn't matter does it? 10 year old's are wearing makeup now. I think you start wearing it when you want to or when you see eveyone start wearing it. I wore it once (I'm 16) and that stuff was awful! I don't know how people can wear it everyday but eh I'm weird. The only thing I use is chapstick ahahahaha better than my lips bleeding like last year =D
14 but it was only to cover up zits.
yes i'm 12 and i started wearing makeup when i was 11
I think 12 is okay for a little bit of lip gloss and mascara, very light makeup! I think a trip to the clinique counter would be a good start at this age for young looking makeup tips.
When I was seven I got into lip gloss at the girl's makeup section at Walmart. The lip glosses had appealing flavors, such as cotton candy and caramel. Then as I aged, nine or ten maybe, I started trying out some mascara and blush, eye shadow maybe. I despised the mascara, it was so gooey and runny - it felt sickening! The blush and eye shadow were okay. Now at nineteen, I'm au naturel; school, parties, anything, and I still receive comments on my beauty. I think going natural looks the best, because you're just ruining your naturality when you brush on so many worthlessly expensive products. Material girls, think of it this way. You want to look good for your guy by looking trendy and having a great body, so when you put hundreds of thousands of products on, it's like you're feeding yourself unimaginably large calories!
well all my friends wear it and there 14 im 14 too but my mom dosent let me wear it until im 15
dont put make up until uni


cuz my mom never put make up til uni


and she have little lines


and she is like 45


she said if you put make up too early


you will regard it in the future


and dont put too much


too much too slutty
Young girls do not look good with makeup on. A little lip gloss is quite enough. Makeup hides beautiful skin and in teen agrivates acne by clogging pores. Eye makeup looks out of place. There is nothing more beautiful than a clean shining face on a young girl. The makeup will always be there. Enjoy your young beautiful skin.
no min age of 18 is gud cos u have tender skin at 12..so let the natural beaty flow until then
my mom used to put make-up on me when i watched her put hers on when i was about 11. i started wearing it when i was about 14. :)
Im 12 and i wear foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, and lipgloss.
I think it is a good age, just dont over do it! wear very light colors like pink, peaches, oranges, or glitter for eye shadow. For lip gloss wear clear, glitter, or very light pink. dont go black, thick eyeliner, maybe just brown or black (depending on ur hair color) mascara. You will look beautiful with or without makeup, just remember!


have fun experimenting!
  • second skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash