Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where is the best place to buy make up brushes?

I'm looking to buy make up brushes and I've heard different things from everyone. I've heard M.A.C and Quo and others. I don't really care about the price I just want great quality.Where is the best place to buy make up brushes?
M.A.C


they last for a really long time as long as u take good careWhere is the best place to buy make up brushes?
If you don't care about price, MAC makes great makeup brushes. Trish McEvoy makes great ones too. They're all expensive though.





For great quality, I LOVE the Eco Tools Mineral Makeup Brush Set. It's only $10, but the bristles are soooo soft! They are cruelty free too, and great for the environment. I love how the brushes are amaing quality and fit all my brush needs.





Here's a review of them: http://dailycookie.net/2009/08/eco-tools鈥?/a>
These are so soft and you can either get them in a pack or you can buy them separately. They are called salon collection. You can but them at Walgreen's.
You can g to a beauty supply store and they can tell you there what hot and whats best. Hope this helps.
Bobbi Brown is the best hands down.


Ive had mine for two years and I clean them once a week and they havent changed a bit since the day I brought them home.
  • second skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash