Thursday, December 10, 2009

What kind of make up is needed for a natural, down-to-earth, earthy feel?

Specifically, the colors and the kind you can find at the drugstore?What kind of make up is needed for a natural, down-to-earth, earthy feel?
Well u shud go 4 natural colours..like for ur lips u cud try a nude or light brown gloss n 4 ur cheeks a very subtle brown blush..as 4 ur eyes u cud try any subtle colours like brown or peachWhat kind of make up is needed for a natural, down-to-earth, earthy feel?
hey, as long as you think your beautiful i gaurentee that thats whats im gonna think.


i want a girl who makes me feel that im lucky to be with her. if you could find yourself beautiful without make up im there. i dont care, even if shes prettyer cause i'd love you. end....
I really like the mineral makeup from loreal or physicians formula but I also really like Sally Hanson spray on foundation in no color, it looks really natural and all I have to do after cleaning my face and hands is spray a layer over my hands and rub all over my face until it's blended in. I also love neutrogena's clean mascara-(the one that is shown applied on a feather that you can wear for a day or two). Lipstick is the difficult part, I usually just pick a bold color I like, apply it and then wipe it all off-(it gives lips a stain of color) then I apply some chapstick.
minimalist look:





light foundation, a bit bronze for the summer healthy glow, moisturizing lip gloss. a touch of eye liner (here, you could play around, outer corner, inter corner, ...remember to enhance your eye shape only, not sth dramatic)
revlon makes color palettes especially for eye colors and/or skin tones. it's in a black case. colorstay 12 hour eye shadow quad.
not alot of eyeliner.





eye shawdow:


earth tones:





browns, light brown, pretty muh all shades, dark earthy greens, tan





we cant really give u specific names but i think u get what i mean





good luck:)
use sum blsuh that matches ur skin.then wit a lil tone then just sum eyeliner not too much and sum lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash