Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I clean a Betsey Johnson make up bag?

My make up bag is filthy! There's broken up bronzer all in the bottom and is covering everything. It's a Betsey Johnson Betseyville nylon/plastic bag... can I put it in the washing machine on gentle cycle? Or do I have to use a warm wash cloth (do I use soap too


?)?





ALSO... kind of random... does lipstick/gloss have an expiration date?How do I clean a Betsey Johnson make up bag?
i bet you could put it through the wash on a very low cycle, and maybe use a special kind of soap, the kind for babies clothes maybe, it might be more gentle. and im pretty sure it dosent have an expiration date, but dont wait 15 years to use your lip stick or gloss, but if you have the same lip stick or gloss for a couple of years im sure it will be fine. i still have my dior lip stick, and its lasted me 3 years and there is still some left and it works just like when i got it. But it should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash