Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to do something different with my eye make up?

Any fantastic tips? I've been doing my eye make up the same way and I'm so bored with it. My eyes are my favorite feature so I like to make them stand out. I'm really tan with bluish green eyes if that helps at all. Thanks :]How to do something different with my eye make up?
you could apply yur regular eyeshadow first


(try a type of dark green)


then use one of those liquid eyeliners. i use


the black one from Kat Von D.s collection


use it only on the top and do alittle swoop past your


eye on the sides. also try using a white shadow and


do a highlight right under your eyebrows


=)How to do something different with my eye make up?
go with a bright green in the corners, be the nose, and have it turn into a darker color like blue on the edges. or go half blue smudged into purple byt the nose. or smoky grey eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash