Thursday, December 10, 2009

What kind of make up would look good on me?

I'm pale with brown eyes, brown hair with red high lights, freckles, CURLY hair. I need some make up ideas. Something light and not really noticable.What kind of make up would look good on me?
If you want to add a little color, then try a lightly-tinted foundation that is close in color to your skin color, but perhaps a bit darker. Not too much darker, 'tho. Blush could be either gel, cream, or powder, but again go easy (no clown cheeks, please!)...a peachy color would be nice with your hair/eyes.





Eye shadows: no brown, that's not enough of a contrast. Light grays, greens, peaches, lavenders.





Mascara: brown. Black would be too harsh.





Lip gloss in a peachy shade, or brownish/beige.





I'm sure you'll find something that works.What kind of make up would look good on me?
a little bit of eye liner (brown)


light pink color for lips
this will help you decide the colors that you should be wearing and much more great tips with makeup and skincare
hey make it look natural what ever you do and if you are pale then use powder. only clear lipgloss, and some mascara, and wear cute out fits
earth tones
Blue or purple eyeshadow.Always black mascara.Light pink or ginger lipstick.Put it all on lightly.
None sweetie. Make up is for people who are vain and brainless. It is not good for your skin and I would venture to guess you are a beautiful young women to begin with. So why waste the money and the hours.





Niether my wife nor either of my daughters use makeup and they are just a beautiful as can be.
Au natural you sound gorgeous don't cover your natural beauty that's for ugly girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash