Thursday, December 10, 2009

How hard is it to get a make up counter job?

I love playing w/make up - but I don't have a degree - I'm in community college. Does anyone have any advice as to how to get a job w/say Clinique? Is there a test?How hard is it to get a make up counter job?
Most counters look for employees to have a beauty nvq or diploma, as they have experience in make up and skin care. It isnt usially essential but it is what they look for. I would recommend in getting a part time job in boots or something and work on the fragrance just to get your foot in the door.How hard is it to get a make up counter job?
I know it's pretty easy to get one at Dillards department store. I don't know what's in your area but you can see what opening Dillards has online. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash